Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You would love to get lost into these!!!!

If you want to read some books and you don't know what to read, here are names of some books that I've read and enjoyed!!!


NOVELS THAT I LIKED THE BEST!!

Grew up with these books!!!!
Baby Sitter’s Club series-by Ann M.Martin
Nancy Drew series-by Carolyn Keene
Sweet Valley series-by Francine Pascal
Mary Kate & Ashley series-many authors
Harry Potter series-by J.K.Rowling

And I read these when I was a 16yr old!!!
18 books of Sidney Sheldon:
Tell me your dreams
Are you afraid of the dark?
The best laid plans
Bloodline
The doomsday conspiracy
If tomorrow comes
Master of the game
The other side of midnight
Memories of midnight
Morning, noon and night
The naked face
Nothing lasts forever
Rage of angels
The sands of time
The sky is falling
The stars shine down
A stranger in the mirror
Windmills of Gods

My serious novel-reads!!!
By Cecelia Ahern:
P.S.I love you
A place called here
By Jeffrey Archer:
Shall we tell the president?
Sons of fortune
As the crow flies
False impression
By John Grisham:
Playing for pizza
Skipping Christmas
The associate
By James Patterson:
Suzanne’s diary for Nicholas
Cross
Beach house
Sundays at Tiffany’s
By Danielle Steele:
Five days in Paris
Leap of faith
Sunset in St. Tropez
Granny Dan
Journey
A Good Woman
Lone eagle
Sisters
Honour thyself
Rogue
Miracle
Daddy
Family album
The house on Hope Street

Other novels that I enjoyed reading!!
Da vinci Code- by Dan Brown
The alchemist- by Paulo Coelho
Who moved my cheese? - by Dr. Spencer Johnson
Fountain of secrets- by Josie Litton
In a child’s name- by Peter Maas
Cocktails for three- by Madeleine Wickam
The makeover summer- by Suzanne Weyn
Local girls- by Alice Hoffman
Joy School- Elizabeth Berg
Wanted for murder- by Francine Pascal
The Manhattan Hunt Club- by John Saul
Wuthering Heights- by Emile Bronte
Five Point Someone- Chetan Bhagat
Two States- Chetan Bhagat
Japanese wife- Kunal Basu

A strong recommend for teenagers! (yes, I read it when I was 17)
The 7 habits of highly effective teenagers- by Sean Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment